at Harrison & William Wells Brown elementary schools
Make a difference in children’s lives! Be the change that a child needs! Receive an excellent compensation package for this important mission! This is a great opportunity to work in a school that:
- Promotes a positive learning environment that has a culture of high expectations for students;
- Uses Professional Learning Communities to enhance student achievement;
- Provides the extra time needed to deepen student learning through active engagement;
- Collaborates with instructional specialists to maximize the effectiveness of instructional strategies;
- Empowers all stakeholders in the responsibility of increasing the achievement of all students;
- Emphasizes the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each student;
- Provides a positive, welcoming, and safe environment for the school community.
This opportunity provides a compensation package in accordance with the longer school day and longer school year (pending KDE approval). Compared to a traditional school schedule, this package provides a minimum of $14,000 additional pay.
Click here for Promise Academies classroom positions (Other vacancies are listed at right by category.)
For help with job applications
Your application will not be viewed by hiring managers/principals until it is completed and the HR Department has your current criminal record report / background check on file (less than a year old). Please order it from the Administrative Office of the Courts.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/jobs