Volunteer Form from FCPS(click here)
This form must be completed before volunteering at any Fayette County School.
Please complete this form if you would like to volunteer at Julius Marks in any of the ways shared below. Reach out to our Jennifer Spencer, Principal or Laura Kegan, PGES if you have any questions about volunteering at JME. Thank you!
Opportunities to Volunteer at JME (sign up at link above)
- Read with individual students to practice fluency (2nd-5th grade students)
- Monthly Dojo Celebrations (Help students at stations and play themed games/obstacles/dances/etc)
- Monthly PAWS store (Check students out, restock shelves, organize)
- Spring Book Fair (Help monitor the book fair and assist students in finding books) Feb.27-March 3
- Literacy and World Culture Night (Support in planning, prepping, or monitoring during event) March 2nd
- Jag-A-Thon/Creek Day (monitor students, run a station, pass out snacks/water, etc) April 21st
- FUN DAY (help run a station, set up, etc.)
I have ideas for other ways families could volunteer! Please share your ideas in this form.