News & Reminders
Entrepreneur showcase: Are you an entrepreneur, crafter, author, event planner, baker, or artist? You're invited to share or demonstrate your products, skills, and talents during our summer Superintendent’s Leadership Institute (SLI), July 12-14, as part of our Best of FCPS Entrepreneur Showcase.
Interest form - due by June 3
- This opportunity is on a volunteer basis only. If you are a 12-month employee, you must use personal leave to participate.
- There is no promise of purchase or contract.
- Vendors will be screened for prior approval.
- Logistics will be confirmed by July 1.
- It's for FCPS staff only.
- As an FCPS employee, you cannot do business with schools or the district, but individuals can support your business.
Work calendars: Thanks for your patience. The 2022-23 work calendars will be posted soon!
Fresh veggies: Debbie Boian in Health Services is hooking us up with fresh produce from a few farm share cooperatives. Black Soil KY will distribute boxes on Monday afternoons this summer in the covered parking lot behind 701 E. Main St.HomeGrown Direct is another option to sign up for handpicked local vegetables.
Safety videos: With the 2022-23 school year on the horizon, it is time to complete another round of SafeSchools training to ensure a safe work environment. Current employees and those hired by Aug. 10 must complete the mandatory training courses by Sept. 9. Employees hired after Aug. 15 will have 30 days from their hire date to finish the videos.