NTI - Weather Related Closure Info
- In the event of inclement weather and school is not in session, central office will notify everyone if schools are closed or if we are having a non-traditional instruction (NTI) day.
- If there is a NTI day, our students will receive/complete their work via Canvas. Our students currently use Canvas daily for class.
- The NTI day will follow the block rotation scheduled day.
- There will not be any direct, teacher-led instruction (students will learn asynchronously), but teachers will have office hours from 1:30p-3:30p.
- TCHS teachers' NTI lessons will be labeled as "NTI Day 1", etc. and Dr. Mills will notify families the NTI day and number to help limit confusion.
- Students will have (3) three days to submit assignments once we return to school. Dr. Mills will always provide specific dates to students and families.
- Students who qualify for meal assistance, have an IEP, or 504 Plan are eligible for a hot spot if internet access is not available at the student's residence.