• Click here to determine your child's enrollment area.   

    http://apps.schoolsitelocator.com/?districtcode=91455    THIS IS THE LINK 

    Click here to begin the online application process.  

     https://www.fcps.net/Page/17258     THIS IS THE LINK 


    All enrollment questions and required documents can be sent to: 

    ReBecca Frakes 




    You will need the following to enroll your student: 

    Two proofs of address – Copy of signed lease agreement or deed AND a current utility bill containing guardian’s name 

    Original Birth Certificate or Passport - (may be used if unable to provide original birth certificate) 
    Current Kentucky Immunization Certificate – All out of state or out of country certificates must be transferred to a Kentucky Certificate. 
    TB Skin Test – If coming from outside of the United States-Complete and read.  TB Skin Test must be given after the student enters the USA. 
    Transcript- if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools 

    ESL Testing – If your child is coming from outside the United States and home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriquez at (859) 381-4179 for testing.   

     Home School – If your child is coming from Home School, you must contact Kevin Crabtree at IAKSS before your child can enroll in school.  Please call (859) 381-4612 or email kevin.crabtree@fayette.kyschools.us for more information.  

    Non-Custodial Parent – If the student lives with someone other than the natural parent on the birth certificate, contact your registrar to determine what documentation you will need to enroll the student.