Return to Campus and In-Person Learning
As we prepare to WELCOME back our students, I just wanted to touch base and say how excited I am to see everyone again! ACE Staff have been hard at work over these last months, not only on zoom and virtual learning, but on making our school environment welcoming and safe.
I know that there are some delighted parents and students out there and I am just as thrilled to be coming back to in-person school. The hallways at ACE have missed the pitter pat of feet and I know we all have missed the hustle and bustle of school and “school life”.
As we plan for a beginning like no other we have seen in the past, our focus will be to ensure that:
every child, every day is finding a way to feel connected,
every child, every day is being challenged by new learnings and experiences,
and every child, every day knows they have a champion they can turn to.
There will be changes and some things will look somewhat different for in-person school, but one thing is for sure… ACE is the PLACE where Eagles SOAR (Safe, On-task, Act-Responsible, and Respectful) and I will do whatever I can to make this transition as smooth as possible for everyone. Let’s all take a deep, masked breath and exhale slowly and be patient as we come back to a “new normal”.
As part of our shared responsibility, our teachers and I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that s/he:
1. Attends their scheduled meetings with teachers (virtually or in person) on their scheduled days and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experiences,
2. Completes and turns in all assignments on time,
3. Consistently communicates with their teachers,
4. Shares school experiences with you so you are aware of his/her progress,
5. Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject, and
6. Knows that we all expect him/her to be successful.
Please see the website for updates and changes and PLEASE keep in touch.
Thanks for everything you have done and for all the positive support!
See you soon –