- Recess will be scheduled daily for 20 minutes one time a day.
- Playground equipment may be used.
- Students must practice good hand hygiene by washing their hands before going out to play and immediately upon returning inside the school building.
- Students will practice social distancing and wear masks during.
- The schedule will limit how many classes are at recess at one time.
- Specials teacher’s schedules and locations for instruction will be altered to reduce hallway traffic and allow for cleaning and sanitation.
- Special area classes can be held in the special area teachers rooms and will be held for 45 minutes.
- There will be 15 minutes between classes for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Each class will be scheduled for restroom breaks using their assigned restroom.
- A maximum of four students will be allowed in one restroom at a time.
- Floor markings will be used allowing students to keep their distance.
- Students will use hand sanitizer when entering and wash with soap and water when exiting.
- Custodians will provide additional restroom cleanings during a rotation schedule throughout the day every 30 minutes.
- Students will move to intervention and support, as needed, based on service plans. When possible, services will be provided in homeroom classrooms.
- Desk barriers will be utilized with all specialists and teachers in small group settings.
- Areas will be disinfected and sanitized between each group.
- Students will bring their own materials including pencils and paper.
- Lunch will be served to some students in the cafeteria and some in their classrooms.
- Students will eat at individual desks that have been placed to social distance as much possible and facing the same direction.
- Students will have assigned seats in the cafeteria.
- All tables will be cleaned by adults to ensure proper cleaning.
- Staff will provide support of supervision in the cafeteria during lunch times.
- Students will not be permitted to share food.
- No outside visitors will be allowed for lunch.
- Water fountains will not be open for use.Every student will have a water bottle provided by the district and will be allowed to have it at their seat. Students are encouraged to bring these filled from home each day.