- Classes will be disinfected by the teacher between transitions (Related Arts, lunch, recess, etc).
- No students will be in charge of cleaning - only adults to ensure safety.
- Common materials, manipulatives, class sets, and supplies will be limited and cleaned between use.
- Classrooms will be provided with extra products to assist with cleaning: sanitizer, district-provided disinfectant spray, wipes, paper towels, etc.
- Door Knobs, desk areas, chairs, and all other contact areas will be disinfected throughout the day.
- All classrooms and areas used throughout the building will be fogged daily and between the use of groups.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided or students may bring personal sanitizer.
- Students are required to wear a mask. (K-5) If a student does not have a mask, a mask will be provided.
- Students will be asked to take home extra jackets or shirts from the classrooms daily.
- Students will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water multiple times throughout the day.
- Students will practice social distancing and follow safety guidelines set forth by the school and district.
- Students need to have their Chromebooks and chargers while learning at school and they will remain at school.
- Students who have not been using a school-issued Chromebook while at home will be issued a school Chromebook for use at school as soon as available.
- Special Areas classes will have 15 minutes between each class to allow for cleaning. Class transitions will be scheduled.
- Students will bring their own materials.