• -- You are now in our password-protected Staff Portal --

  • Workers’ comp

    Medcor reporting:

    We have simplified the process for reporting a workers’ compensation injury.  Schools and departments no longer need to submit a first report of injury.  We now work with Medcor, a worksite injury triage assessment and reporting company. Information packets, bulletin board flyers, and wallet cards have gone out to the schools. 

    If an employee is hurt on the job, they should call Medcor to report the injury: (833) 919-1777. Medcor’s telephonic rehab nurses will direct the employee to the type of medical treatment needed. Schools no longer need to complete the workers’ compensation report form.

    For questions, please email Carole Humkey or call (859) 381-3827.