NTI/2DL = Non-Traditional Instruction/Differentiated Distance Learning
Be Canvas Ready! Getting devices updated and ready before school starts.
Tech assistance available
The district's Technology Department is staffing a helpline for families who need assistance with their child's FCPS account or Chromebook. Call the Student Tech Support number, 381-4410, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. weekdays.
NTI Student Expectations
- Students should check their student email accounts frequently throughout each NTI day.
- Students should log on to each course’s online learning platform (Google Classroom, Canvas, etc.) at least once per NTI day. Students should check their student email accounts to get this needed information. Please email your teacher if you have questions about their online learning platform. Teacher email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org (if you're still unsure, see the school directory here) We do not have access to Gmail. If you try to email a teacher, you must be using Outlook.
- Students should complete work each day of NTI and ask teachers for help during their online office hours.
- Students should practice appropriate online etiquette, including adhering to the Fayette County Public Schools Student Code of Conduct, muting during online learning sessions, and remaining mindful of backgrounds and chat comments.
- Students may call the FCPS Help Desk between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. at 859-381-4410 for assistance with technology.
Additional Academic Support - NTI
If you need additional academic support during Non-Traditional Learning days, please contact Jennifer White (Reading/Academic Interventionist) at email@example.com
Upon email, students can join my Google Classroom that includes information about Google Meet and Chat times as well as Remind text information (@7d3d2g to 81010) for additional support.