- Final Packet and Other Items Return will be – Wednesday, May 20th– Friday, May 22nd from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm at The Academies of Bryan Station. This includes chromebooks, textbooks, uniforms, and instruments.
- ALL Students return ALL completed packet work. *Reminder: if students are working online, they do not need to do the packet work.
- Students and families are not permitted in the building at this time. This service will be a drive through service and you will not be required to get out of your vehicle.
- Please remember to wear your personal protective equipment and practice social distancing while on campus at BSHS.
- Seniors must turn in packet work by Friday, May 22nd to have their name and picture in the virtual graduation and program. This gives teachers time to grade the work and confirm that the student is passing the class.
- If you can, you should be taking pictures of your packet work and emailing these to your teachers along the way.
- During this time, all students may return any rented or checked out school equipment, uniforms, books, and instruments.
- Seniors and students that plan on moving must return Chromebooks and chargers.
- Seniors will not be able to receive a diploma until they return these or pay the fines associated with lost and/or damaged items.
- Students will be able to pay fines with cash, check or money order, only. No credit cards.
- Diplomas will be distributed June 4th and June 5th at The Academies of Bryan Station. An email was sent out on Friday, May 15th with this information and can be accessed at bit.ly/bshsnti
- Underclassmen that are returning to The Academies of Bryan Station High School for the 2020 – 2021 school year should hold onto their checked out Chromebooks and chargers over the summer.
Students/Family Building Access by Appointment Only:
- Access for students and families will be by appointment only and will only be granted in extreme circumstances. We are striving to make every pick-up/drop-off event outside.
- In the event that an appointment is scheduled and permission is granted for the student to be inside the building, the student may only be accompanied by 1 adult.
- Students and caregivers arriving without a confirmed appointment will be denied access or be subject to extended wait times to enter in order to maintain appropriate social distancing requirements.
- Students and caregivers must wait outside the building until a school employee comes to the main entrance of the building to get them.
- Anyone entering the building must wear a mask.
Students and caregivers must have temperature taken and must each complete the Student/Caregiver Health Screening and Building Entry Checklist