Locust Trace NTI Days
To speak with someone at Locust Trace between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. weekdays, please reach out to Mrs. Collins.
- NOTE: She has a Google Voice number set up to take these calls remotely.
- You may call or text (513) 443-5012
Please remember that email is our primary means of communication during this time. Our administration and your child's teachers will be in touch with specific instructions.
- Email from LTAC principal, Mrs. DeMott: In case you did not receive her message on May 8th, read the latest new for students and parents.
- NTI packet distribution and work submission:
- Overview of NTI for Locust Trace Read this document for an overview of NTI schedule, grading and participation, and staff contact information.
- The next distribution is April 23rd and April 24th (Thursday and Friday) at Locust Trace from 6 am to 7 pm each of these days. The next materials will cover the period of April 27th through May 22nd, but they will not include final exams.
- Students who chose to have paper copies of assignments may drop off their completed work on Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Locust Trace.
Check Email Often
Email will be our primary medium of communication over the next several weeks. Please check your email often to stay updated on the latest Locust Trace and FCPS announcements.
FCPS Technology Helpdesk for Families
The district's Technology Department is staffing a temporary helpdesk for families who need technical support with their child's FCPS account or Chromebook. Call the Student Tech Support number, 381-4410, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. weekdays.
Si alguno de nuestros estudiantes o familias necesita traducción al español para materiales de Locust Trace, comuníquese con el Sr. Adán Henríquez, nuestro maestro de español.
- correo electrónico: email@example.com
- teléfono (voz o texto): (859) 488-1690 (limite las llamadas de lunes a viernes de 8:00 a.m. a 3:00 p.m.)
More information can be found at the FCPS Covid-19 Information Page.