Locust Trace NTI
- Email from LTAC principal, Mrs. DeMott: In case you did not receive her message on May 26th, read the latest new for students and parents.
- Wednesday, May 27, is the final deadline to submit all student work for the 2020-21 school year.
- Submission options:1. Drop off work at Locust Trace on 5/27 between the hours of 12 pm and 7 pm2. Submit work online through Google Classroom or Canvas no later than 7 pm3. Email your teacher no later than 7 pm4. Take pictures of your work and text to either your teacher (if number is available), Mrs. Collins (513.443.5012) or Mrs. DeMott (440.782.1118) no later than 7 pm
- NTI packet distribution and work submission:
- Overview of NTI for Locust Trace Read this document for an overview of NTI schedule, grading and participation, and staff contact information.
- The next distribution is April 23rd and April 24th (Thursday and Friday) at Locust Trace from 6 am to 7 pm each of these days. The next materials will cover the period of April 27th through May 22nd, but they will not include final exams.
- Students who chose to have paper copies of assignments may drop off their completed work on Thursdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Locust Trace.
Check Email Often
Email will be our primary medium of communication over the next several weeks. Please check your email often to stay updated on the latest Locust Trace and FCPS announcements.
FCPS Technology Helpdesk for Families
The district's Technology Department is staffing a helpdesk for families who need technical support with their child's FCPS account or Chromebook. Call the Student Tech Support number, 381-4410, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. weekdays.
Si alguno de nuestros estudiantes o familias necesita traducción al español para materiales de Locust Trace, comuníquese con el Sr. Adán Henríquez, nuestro maestro de español.
- correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
- teléfono (voz o texto): (859) 488-1690 (limite las llamadas de lunes a viernes de 8:00 a.m. a 3:00 p.m.)
More information can be found at the FCPS Covid-19 Information Page.