Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI)
NTI Introduction Video from Mr. Crawford
Seesaw for Home Learning
During NTI and extended closure, Maxwell will be using Seesaw for Home Learning as our Learning Management System (LMS). Please go to https://app.seesaw.me to enter the site. You may also download the Class application for your device. Please see the following one-page directions for additional details.
- Seesaw One-Page Instructions (English)
- Seesaw One-Page Instructions (Español)
- Seesaw for Home Learning Demonstration (video)
For replacement copies of Seesaw for Home Learning Codes email Mr. Crawford at email@example.com. Assignments and information will be posted on Seesaw daily by 7:45 am
In addition to Seesaw, as part of daily assignments students may be asked to go to other online learning applications. Please find below a listing of some potential sites.
- Wonders – Connect through Google Drive and find ConnectED in the “waffle”. Some grade levels and classes use the simplified login.
- Investigacions & EnVisiones – Connect through Google Drive and find Easy Bridge in the “waffle”.
- Google Classroom
- Clever Student Login
- Imagine Math
- Imagine Español
For assistance with codes for the additional sites please e-mail your child’s teachers.
Each teacher will have specified office hours during NTI. Please send an email to your child’s teacher for specific times.
If your family is in need of assistance for basic needs during the period of NTI, please contact the Maxwell Family Resource Center by emailing Ms. Timia Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org