Online Street Directory - Make sure your family is zoned for Sandersville.
Completing the process at school
A complete application will have all green tabs. Please review the summary information before hitting "submit." You will be unable to go back into the application to make corrections.
Print out the verification page and bring to school with the following paperwork.
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1 )
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
- Updated Kentucky immunization certificate
The school will give you a Registration Application Confirmation Form to confirm when your registration for enrollment is complete.
Please bring verification page and all of the student’s information and paperwork to the Sandersville Elementary office.