At the start of each academic year, schools need to collect several forms from their families. Your child's school will let you know via email which ones to submit. To streamline this process, you can complete the AUP and Chromebook User forms electronically since only the parent/guardian signature is required. These forms are available in several languages.
Note: The district's opt-out forms are not required. Please submit an opt-out form only if you want FCPS to omit or exclude your child. Example: media coverage
Digital Form Instructions
- Click on the name of each form.
- Enter your child’s student ID in the search box.
- Press the “Lookup” button.
- Your child’s name will appear in the green box above the search field.
- Click on the link after their name to open the form.
- Read each form. Indicate that you have read, understand, and agree by checking the appropriate box.
- Enter your name and your child’s name in the fields provided to digitally sign the form.
- Click submit below the form.
If you have any problems, please call the Student & Family Technology Help Desk at (859) 381-4410.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/digitalforms
If you prefer a hard copy ...
You can find forms in PDF format for download and additional links on our Forms & Resources page.