Kindergarten registration open
Kindergarten registration for 2021-22 has gone digital! Please look over our kindergarten flyer and complete the necessary documentation to get your child registered for this fall.
1. Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 is eligible for full-day kindergarten.
2. Please visit fcps.net/enrollment and complete the online application.
3. Once completed please scan and email the documents listed below to
• Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity and their social security card
• Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a
secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
• Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
• Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
• Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
4. In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the
parent/guardian who completed the application.
Tech support available
The district's Technology Department is staffing a help desk for families who need assistance with their child's FCPS email account or Chromebook. The Student Tech Support line, (859) 381-4410, is available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays through the summer.
August 11, 2021
August 15, 2021
August 20, 2021
September 6, 2021
October 7, 2021
October 8, 2021
November 2, 2021
November 24, 2021
November 25, 2021
November 26, 2021