Healthy Kids Clinics
Located inside several FCPS elementary schools are Healthy Kids Clinics, which are managed by HealthFirst Bluegrass Inc. and partially funded by the federal Health Resources and Services Administration. These clinics are like a regular doctor's office and can handle some services without parents/guardians having to leave work, such as ADHD services, acute/sick visits, mental health counseling, and dental treatment.
Any student within the FCPS system can be seen in the Healthy Kids Clinics as long as a completed and signed consent packet is on file. Families may fill out the paperwork at home before a scheduled visit or at the clinic. Note: Students who use school-based clinics for primary care are welcome anytime at the HealthFirst clinics at 1640 Bryan Station Rd. and 496 Southland Drive.
Clinic consent packet (English & Spanish)
Other items to bring:
- Insurance card (The clinics accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances.)
- Copy of the student's most current immunization record.
To help students meet Kentucky's school health requirements, the Healthy Kids Clinics accept appointments for the following services:
- School physical exams (preschool, kindergarten, and sixth-grade)
- School sports physical exams
- Required immunizations (preschool, kindergarten, sixth-grade, and age 16)
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/clinics
Call for an appointment:
- Arlington clinic, 122 Arceme Ave., 381-3750
- Booker T Washington clinic, 707 Howard St., 381-4993
- Breckinridge clinic, 2101 St. Mathilda Drive, 381-4843
- Cardinal Valley clinic, 218 Mandalay Road, 381-3346
- Harrison clinic, 161 Bruce St., 381-4022
- Mary Todd clinic, 551 Parkside Drive, 381-3012
- Tates Creek clinic, 1113 Centre Parkway, 381-3774
- William Wells Brown clinic, 555 E. Fifth St., 381-3172