We in the "CIA" collaborate with the district's educators to implement a high-quality, standards-based curriculum using research-based instructional strategies.
Under our umbrella:
- Early Childhood Education -- preschool and kindergarten
- ESL Office (English as a Second Language)
- Gifted & Talented Programs Office
- Interpreting & Translation Services
- Magnet Schools Office
- Migrant Education Program
- Special Education
- Title I Office
- World Language Programs
Forms and additional resources can be found under the Staff Channel.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is www.fcps.net/curriculum or www.fcps.net/cia.
Kate McAnelly, senior director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment (CIA)
Louise Dobbins, administrative assistant
- Phone: (859) 381-4102
- Location: Room 105 at central office, 701 E. Main St.
Camie Pettyjohn, administrative assistant
- Phone: (859) 381-4650
- Fax: (859) 381-4894
- Location: Room 217