Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program (GSP) Informational Meeting
PLD will hold an Informational Zoom Meeting for all interested juniors on Wednesday, October 7 at 9:30 AM.
- Zoom link available in email sent by Callie Donovan, School Counselor
- Visit the Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program (GSP) website for information about the program
- Contact Callie Donovan with any questions
Support DanceBlue Spooky 5Kurry
Student council and Senior Executive Board are happy to announce we are having our 2nd annual Spooky 5Kurry! Yes, this year it is virtual but that just means it’s easier to participate and give your support. Run or walk or split it up.. anytime between Oct 23-25. PLEASE share with family and friends. We need your support to reach our goal. Register now! We need you! All proceeds go to the Golden Matrix Fund which helps fight pediatric cancer and supports families whose children are dealing with it. Check out Dance Blue for more information about The UK Dance Blue Philanthropy. Register now! Prizes for bib decorating and more! See the student council website for continued updates. (To get a t-shirt you must submit by Oct 7th) See the flyer for more information. Thanks for your support. Contact Debra Reaguer with any questions.
2020-2021 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Registration Information
Online Exam registration begins October 1st at 12:01 AM ends October 31st at 11:59 PM. Students must complete online registration through My AP AND Total Registration to register for desired AP exams. Exam payment completes registration.
Overview of Registration Process Steps:
- Go to the College Board website and register for AP exams.
- Go to the Total Registration site to complete the AP Exam Registration process and pay for AP Exams.
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections/questions on the registration form.
- Carefully check exams and teachers for which you have registered.
- Make payment online with Total Registration.
- Print payment confirmation page for your records. Registration is complete when you are able to print a confirmation page.
Please contact Melanie Burch if you have questions or difficulty with the registration/payment process.
Technology Helpdesk for Families
The technology department has set up a temporary call in helpdesk for families. Parents who need technical support with their child's FCPS account or Chromebook can call our temporary Student Tech Support number, 381-4410. Support is available Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
October 7, 2020
November 1, 2020
November 3, 2020
November 25, 2020
November 26, 2020
November 27, 2020