1:30 PM 1st/ 2nd Grade Showcase
December 19, 2017
1:30 PM 4th/ 5th Grade Talent Show
December 20, 2017
December 21, 2017
December 22, 2017
December 25, 2017
December 26, 2017
December 27, 2017
Who: 1st and 2nd Grade Students
What: "A Berry Merry Holiday" Showcase
When: Thursday, November 30th
Where: Northern Elementary Gym
ALL are invited!
Northern Elementary 3rd, 4th, and 5th Graders present our
Talent Show 2017!
December 19th at 1:30pm in the gym!
Appropriate clothing attire has been shown to have a high relationship to appropriate behavior. Students and parents must accept responsibility concerning this matter. The intent of the dress code policy is to make sure students are focused on academics and behavior.
Allowable Clothing Items:
- Collared shirt, school designed shirts/ sweatshirts
- V-neck, crew neck, cardigan sweaters, sweatshirts, or sweater vests may be worn OVER A COLLARED SHIRT
- Shorts, pants, jumpers, skorts, or skirts must be SOLID color
- Jeans without holes
- Close-toed shoes
- Hoodies- hood must be down when in the building
Non- allowable Clothing Items:
- Mid-driff shirts
- Visible undergarments
- Spaghetti straps
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open- toed shoes
- High heeled shoes
- Articles with inappropriate language, messages, pictures, etc.
- Sweatpants, athletic pants
- Leggings ARE NOT to be worn as pants
*School administration reserves the right to determine if an article of clothing is appropriate and fits within the parameters of the Dress Code Policy.
*School-wide or class-wide events may dictate students to wear other clothing (i.e. Spirit Week, Book Character Day, PJ Day, etc.)
*Should a student violate the Dress Code in any way, parents will be notified. Repeated violations of the Dress Code may result in student consequences.