October 4, 2018
October 5, 2018
October 24, 2018
November 6, 2018
November 21, 2018
November 22, 2018
November 23, 2018
December 20, 2018
Join us for Open House!
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Families will join us in the cafeteria at 5:30 pm for a brief presentation. Following the presentation, everyone will be dismissed to classrooms.
Appropriate clothing attire has been shown to have a high relationship to appropriate behavior. Students and parents must accept responsibility concerning this matter. The intent of the dress code policy is to make sure students are focused on academics and behavior.
Allowable Clothing Items:
- Collared shirt, school designed shirts/ sweatshirts
- V-neck, crew neck, cardigan sweaters, sweatshirts, or sweater vests may be worn OVER A COLLARED SHIRT
- Shorts, pants, jumpers, skorts, or skirts must be SOLID color
- Jeans without holes
- Close-toed shoes
- Hoodies- hood must be down when in the building
Non- allowable Clothing Items:
- Mid-driff shirts
- Visible undergarments
- Spaghetti straps
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open- toed shoes
- High heeled shoes
- Articles with inappropriate language, messages, pictures, etc.
- Sweatpants, athletic pants
- Leggings ARE NOT to be worn as pants
*School administration reserves the right to determine if an article of clothing is appropriate and fits within the parameters of the Dress Code Policy.
*School-wide or class-wide events may dictate students to wear other clothing (i.e. Spirit Week, Book Character Day, PJ Day, etc.)
*Should a student violate the Dress Code in any way, parents will be notified. Repeated violations of the Dress Code may result in student consequences.