FCPS Shares Updates on Meals Pickup & P-EBT Cards
As a reminder to FCPS families, all meals are free for all students whether in the cafeteria or via pickup if still in remote learning. This federal waiver is in effect for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
Eligible families also receive help buying groceries through the federally funded Pandemic-EBT cards, which go out to qualified students.
21-22 Kindergarten Registration and Enrollment has gone Digital!
- Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 is eligible for full-day kindergarten.
- Complete the online application. You have the option to upload the required registration documents OR
- Scan and email the registration documents to email@example.com
In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1) which must be completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
Have you joined our PTA? Wondering why you should join?PTA offers all parents and caregivers the opportunity to be engaged in their child’s potential. Being a member of PTA means that you are part of a powerful association and action plan that is focused on programs and initiatives that strengthen your child’s education.PTA membership and dues support your child by funding essential educational and curriculum needs; advocating on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels; and building an inclusive school community for all families. Join PTA for your child because increasing our membership, even by one, makes it possible to provide important educational resources, speak up on important issues and create a stronger school community.
Student Immunization Records and Physical Exams
Upon return to in-person classes, please mail, email or send with your child an updated Student Immunization Record and Physical Exam.
Community Eligibility Provision
Great News!! Our school, along with over half of Fayette County Public Schools, will be a CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) site for the 2020-21 school year. This means all students enrolled at these CEP schools will be able to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch meal for FREE on days that school is in session!!!
** The number of Free/Reduced eligible students will still be collected by submitting an Educational Benefits Form to determine additional funding/resources that your child and the school could receive (books, additional staff/teachers, classroom furniture, and much more). Support our school by completing the application online (Starting August 17th for the 20-21 school year!)
March 14, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021
April 2, 2021
May 18, 2021
May 19, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 21, 2021
May 31, 2021