- Our Kindergarten classes are using Wiggle Works, learning to read wonderful stories and compose short sentences about the stories.
- Our Primary classes use Wiggle Works and they also are learning Keyboarding Skills using UltraKey.
- Our Primary students are learning basic skills in Word Processing.
- Our Primary students are learning to use the Internet as a great resource for information pertaining to their units of study and to practice skills in reading and math.
- Our Intermediate students use UltraKey for reinforcement of Keyboarding skills.
- Intermediate classes use the Internet for a resource pertaining to their units of study.
- Intermediate students are honing their Word Processing skills for use with portfolio writing and other assignments for their teachers. They are using Excel to make graphs and tables and PowerPoint for book reports and class presentations.