Maxwell Site Based Decision Making
SBDM stands for Site Based Decision Making. The SBDM Council is the decision making and policy setting body of Maxwell.
Some decisions are made by the council. Some decisions are made by the Principal during implementation of policy adopted by the SBDM Council. Some decisions are made by the Fayette County School Board. The SBDM council makes policy decisions for Maxwell based on input from the SBDM committees. To request an issue be discussed by the SBDM Council use the SBDM Inclusion Form.
Meeting Dates and Time
SBDM meetings are (usually) held the second Thursday of each month from 4:30PM - 6:00PM in the conference room. Agendas and minutes for each meeting will be posted at the bottom of the page. Minutes are posted after they are approved -- usually at the following meeting.
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Monday, August 27, 2018 (Special Called)
- Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 (Special Called)
- Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Monday, January 14, 2019 (Special Called)
- Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (Special Called)
- Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019