- Try to have a consistent schedule for how your child goes home so there is no confusion.
- Please only ask for a car rider number if your child will frequently be a car rider.
- Make sure you send a written note to the office the morning the change needs to be made and remind your student to give the note to the office or their teacher. It is helpful to follow up or email the teacher to make sure the note was seen.
- Please try not to make changes after 1:30 p.m., which makes it difficult to communicate changes to teachers, students, and other transportation staff.
- Parents/guardians who show up after 2:15 p.m. will have to sign their student out, resulting in a tardy on their child's attendance report.
- No last-minute changes will be made unless a note was sent in to have student dismiss to the office at dismissal.