Seniors! The Junior Class would like to remind you to purchase your prom tickets now! These will be on sale through April 30. You can find a link to the ticket sales in an email sent to your student email address. Guest contracts can be found outside of room 211 and room 241. You can turn these in to Mrs. Guth in the front office. Follow @LafayetteProm for more information about the event!
8th Grade Parent Orientation
Classes run from 8:25 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. The first bell rings at 8:17 a.m. All students are expected to be in their first class at 8:25 am.
8:25 - 9:50
10:00 - 11:22
11:32 - 1:40
1:50 - 3:15
Enrollments will only be completed online and through email at this time because of COVID-19 restrictions. All enrollment questions and required documents can be sent to ReBecca Frakes.
You will need the following to enroll your student:
1. Lease/deed containing parent/guardian’s name
2. Current utility bill containing parent/guardian’s name
3. Student birth certificate (if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools)
4. Social Security card for KEES college funds (optional)
5. Current Kentucky immunization certificate -- All out of state or country certificates must be transferred to a Kentucky certificate.
6. TB skin test -- if coming from outside of the United States, completed and read in the United States.
7. ESL testing -- if your student is coming from outside of the United States and your home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriguez at (859) 381-4179 for testing.
8. Transcript from previous school if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools
9. Guardian photo ID