SPECIAL SCHOOL BASED DECISION MAKING COUNCIL MEETING NOTICE
July 31, 2020
Source and Contact: Bryne Jacobs, School Principal
Phone Number: (859)381-3474
Lafayette High School will hold a special called SBDM meeting on Monday August 3, at 4:30 PM, in the LHS Library/Media Center/Virtual.
Site Based Decision Making Council
Enrollments will only be completed online and through email at this time because of COVID-19 restrictions. All enrollment questions and required documents can be sent to ReBecca Frakes.
You will need the following to enroll your student:
1. Lease/deed containing parent/guardian’s name
2. Current utility bill containing parent/guardian’s name
3. Student birth certificate (if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools)
4. Social Security card for KEES college funds (optional)
5. Current Kentucky immunization certificate -- All out of state or country certificates must be transferred to a Kentucky certificate.
6. TB skin test -- if coming from outside of the United States, completed and read in the United States.
7. ESL testing -- if your student is coming from outside of the United States and your home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriguez at (859) 381-4179 for testing.
8. Transcript from previous school if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools
9. Guardian photo ID
August 15, 2020
August 26, 2020
September 7, 2020
October 1, 2020
October 2, 2020
October 7, 2020
November 1, 2020
November 3, 2020