- Student health information/consent form, available in English and Spanish via the local health department's School Health Nursing Services
- List of required immunizations, exams, tuberculosis skin test, etc.
- Forms to download, including dental, vision, physical exam
- Immunization schedules via the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Note: Middle and high school students must have a KHSAA sports physical to be eligible to participate in athletics. The sports physical does not meet the requirement for the sixth-grade or entry physical exam.
- KHSAA consent and physical form (Under 'General administrative forms,' download GE04 Combined Parent Permission and Athletic Physical Forms. Note the date.)