Employee Benefits & Services
Because all our employees are valued for their essential role in the overall accomplishment of the school district's major goals and objectives, Fayette County Public Schools provides benefits for regular, full-time employees and their families. See below for details on sponsored and optional plans.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/benefits
State- and board-sponsored benefits
Health, dental, and vision coverage runs January through December. Open enrollment is in the fall for the following calendar year.
LifeHealth Online - free video visits for Anthem users
Planning to retire soon?
Voluntary / optional benefits
American Fidelity's plans run on the calendar year. Enrollment is in the fall.
- AF 2021 vision coverage & rates
- Questions: (859) 223-8030
Dental Care Plus
- Three choices: Dental PPO high plan (AF) || Dental PPO mid plan (AF) || Dental PPO low plan (AF)
- Questions: (800) 367-9466
Available from American Fidelity:
- Disability income insurance
- Accident-only insurance
- Critical illness coverage
- Cancer insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Life insurance
- Annuities - 403(b), 457(b), Roth IRA, traditional IRA, or Roth IRA
See the American Fidelity booklet or call (859) 223-8030 for details.
Pet insurance: My Pet Protection, from Nationwide
Retirement plans & investment advisers
- American Fidelity
- Kentucky Deferred Comp
- The Omni Group | Omni flyer
- Voya Investment Management
For staff use
Discounts for Employees (This page is password-protected; please sign in to the website first.)
of Employee Services
Point of contact for administrators and new hires:
Phone: (859) 381-4154
Cell: (859) 447-6178
Employees must make an appointment.
For state-qualifying events, FMLA, and leave of absence:
Cell: (859) 327-6462
For disability claims:
For maternity leave:
Cell: (859) 447-5534
Cell: (859) 447-5445
For assistance in Spanish:
Office fax: (859) 381-4714