Employee Benefits & Services
Because all our employees are valued for their essential role in the overall accomplishment of the school district's major goals and objectives, Fayette County Public Schools provides benefits for regular, full-time employees and their families. Open enrollment for health insurance, dental and vision coverage, and other optional plans is in the fall for the following calendar year.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/benefits
Heads-up: FCPS 2022 open enrollment flyer
- Questions? Call (859) 381-4154.
State- and board-sponsored benefits
The sign-up window for 2022 coverage is Oct. 11-29.
Anthem health insurance:
LifeHealth Online - free video visits for Anthem users
Nationwide Life Insurance (state-sponsored through 2021)
Planning to retire soon?
Voluntary / optional benefits
The deadline to enroll for 2022 is Nov. 19.
American Fidelity options
AF contact: Beth Wyatt or (859) 223-8030
- Disability income insurance
- Accident-only insurance
- Critical illness coverage
- Cancer insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Annuities with 403(b), 457(b), traditional IRA, or Roth IRA plans
- AF 2022 vision plan through EyeMed
- AF 2022 dental plan through Dental Care Plus (Three choices: AF Dental PPO high plan || AF Dental PPO mid plan || AF Dental PPO low plan)
of Employee Services
(859) 381-4117 or
Point of contact for administrators and new hires:
Phone: (859) 381-4154
Cell: (859) 447-6178
Employees must make an appointment.
For state products:
Cell: (859) 327-6462
For maternity leave:
For voluntary benefits:
Cell: (859) 447-5534
For state-qualifying events:
Cell: (859) 447-5445
For assistance in Spanish:
Office fax: (859) 381-4714