FCPS core values:
- Students first.
- Victory is in the classroom.
- Leadership, capacity building, shared accountability, and collaboration for results are keys to success.
- Families are our partners.
- It takes an entire community to ensure the success of our public schools.
All Fayette County Public Schools graduates are prepared for college and careers, engaged fully in their communities and ready to excel in a global society.
Our mission statement:
The mission of Fayette County Public Schools is to create a collaborative community that ensures all students achieve at high levels and graduate prepared to excel in a global society.
To meet this goal, we will provide:
(board-approved on Feb. 13, 2017)
- Excellent student opportunities -- Provide every student in every grade with rigorous curriculum, strong instruction, and aligned assessments in core subjects;
- Excellent staff: Recruit, retain, equip, and develop every employee to serve students at high levels;
- Excellent schools: Set and uphold high expectations for every student in every school;
- Excellent supports: Provide efficient and effective central supports to every school;
- Excellent relationships: Foster collaborative family, community, and industry partnerships.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/mission