Crawford Cougars Football Information 2019-2020
- There will be a mandatory parents/players meeting at MLK Academy, located at 2200 Liberty Rd., Lexington, KY 40509, Thursday July 18 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Conditioning and practice will start Monday, July 22 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday until school starts back.
- Players are responsible for their own transportation until school starts. Please be on time!!! (Activity Bus will not be available until the second week of school)
- During the school year, practice hours are 4:00 - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Football Spirit Pack will be announced later for purchase. School insurance is required for $25.00. Please make the check payable to Crawford Middle School.
- You MUST have a sports physical before you can practice. This must be filled out on the KHSAA Physical Examination Form. If you need the form, see Coach Bryant or click here.
- Players are responsible for the following equipment:
- Mouth Guard
- Support Gear
- Football Cleats
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Bryant at 381-4040, ext. 30016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“Two Claps! And the COUGARS!!”
“Clap!! Clap!! CRAWFORD!”