Tates Creek High School was built in 1965 as the last of three schools on the Tates Creek Campus, sharing the campus with Tates Creek Elementary School and Tates Creek Middle School. In 1993, Tates Creek High underwent renovations to significantly to increase its size.
- Baseball - 1978, 1980, 1986
- Cheerleading - 1989, 1997
- Football - 1972, 1978 (4A at large)
- Men's Golf - 1980
- Men's Gymnastics - 1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981
- Women's Gymnastics - 1969, 1971, 1979, 1980
- Men's Soccer - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1985, 1988
- Women's Tennis - 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1982, 1983
- Men's Track - 1973
- Lacrosse (Division II) - 2007, 2012
- Women's Soccer - 2012
TCHS Hall of Fame
Tates Creek is creating a Hall of Fame for honored alumni. Nominees must have graduated from Tates Creek more than ten (10) years prior to their nomination (if a student) or have retired or left TCHS at least one (1) year prior to their nomination (if a teacher, coach, or administrator).
Nominees can be Tates Creek High School graduates (individuals or teams), former staff members (teachers, coaches, or administrators) or Tates Creek High School supporters.
Nominees must be able to attend the Induction Ceremony and related activities which are normally held on a date to be determined during the month of April.
Contact John Dixon for more information or to nominate a member for the TCHS Hall of Fame.