Tates Creek High School was built in 1965 as the last of three schools on the Tates Creek campus, and we share the space with an elementary and a middle school. In 1993, our high school underwent significant renovations to increase its size. Then in 2022, we opened a brand new building on adjacent land.
Aug. 4, 2022: Ribbon-cutting ceremony (video)
Aug. 10, 2022: Opening day of school (story with photos)
- Baseball - 1978, 1980, 1986
- Cheerleading - 1989, 1997
- Football - 1972, 1978 (4A at large)
- Men's Golf - 1980
- Men's Gymnastics - 1972, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981
- Women's Gymnastics - 1969, 1971, 1979, 1980
- Men's Soccer - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1985, 1988
- Women's Tennis - 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1982, 1983
- Men's Track - 1973
- Lacrosse (Division II) - 2007, 2012
- Women's Soccer - 2012
TCHS Hall of Fame
Tates Creek is creating a Hall of Fame for honored alumni. Nominees must have graduated from Tates Creek more than 10 years prior to their nomination (if a student) or have retired or left TCHS at least one year prior to their nomination (if a teacher, coach, or administrator).
Nominees can be Tates Creek High School graduates (individuals or teams), former staff members (teachers, coaches, or administrators), or TCHS supporters. Nominees must be able to attend the induction ceremony and related activities, which typically are in April.
Contact John Dixon for more information or to nominate a member for the TCHS Hall of Fame.