December 9, 2019
SBDM Meeting 3:00
December 10, 2019
1st Grade LCT 11:15
December 12, 2019
Vision Screenings Grades 1,3,5 Steam Night 5:30
December 13, 2019
3rd Grade Opera House 9:30-11:30 Full House Meeting
December 16, 2019
Winter Map Testing Begins Holiday Store PD 3:00
December 19, 2019
Staff Breakfast/Pajama Day 7:30 Holiday Concert 5:30
December 20, 2019
Grading Period Ends
December 21-January 5, 2020
- Steam Night – A science, technology, engineering, math, and arts learning night will be held at Dixie on Thursday, December 12, 2019 starting at 5:30. 3rd and 4th grade students will perform as well. Students will be able to participate in many activities related to STEAM.
- PTA Holiday Store – The PTA will hold its annual Holiday Store throughout the week of December 16 to 20, 2019. The store will be open from 7:45-2:00. Children may purchase items for family members at the Holiday Store.
- Take Out Food and Homemade Food – This is a reminder that outside food from restaurants may not be brought into the cafeteria. Also, any food for parties must have an ingredients label and no homemade food is allowed. This is because of allergies. No balloons are allowed as well for the same reason. Thank you for observing these rules.
- Holiday Concert – Peters will hold a Holiday Concert at Dixie on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 5:30.
- Students of the Month – Please join me in congratulating the following students of the month for November for “Encouragement:” K - Charlie Bowker, Kieoni Pierce, Kori Griffith, and Lucas Cajina Mendoza; 1st – RaeLyne Bradley, Brad Soriano Sigaran, Alexa Gomez Lamas, and Kyshyah Ramos; 2nd – Kinley Langley, Hayden Smith, Natti Hagen and Edgar Longinos; 3rd – Samaj Hanley, Demetrius Gay, Austen Adams and Lakiyah Pierce; 4th – Nick Stoner, Dazarian Champagne, Madison Sparks, and Aaron Becker; 5th – Havyn Lowery, Arianna Fisher, Alisson Rodriguez Cruz, and Alejandro Garcia Silva.
Storybook Pumpkin winners – Congratulations! Overall – Josie Mayer; Principal’s Choice Steiner- Anneliese Jones; Principal’s Choice Presley - Evie Blattman; Principal’s Choice Welch - Ben Choate; Grade Level Winners – Pre-k: Payton Edwards; K - Amalee Conlee; 1st - (tie) Creighton Jones & Ava Pham; 2nd - (tie) Layla Alkhateeb & Natti Hayden; 3rd - Sawyer Bentley; 4th – Chambry Delaney; 5th – Wesley Timm.
“Successful relationships with friends, neighbors, and intercultural partners depend on an ability to deal with differences in a positive manner."
December 23, 2019
December 24, 2019
December 25, 2019
December 26, 2019
December 27, 2019
December 30, 2019
December 31, 2019
January 1, 2020