Free Internet With Spectrum
- Program began on September 21
- Families are eligible for free internet access for 60 days if they are not a current WiFi/Internet customer with Spectrum (they can have cable service, but can not have internet).
- To be eligible, the household must have at least one student in grades K-12.
- Families should call 866-991-6533 to request free internet access for their student.
Crawford Library’s Curbside Pick-up
- How to find a book in Crawford’s Library:
- Go to Crawford’s website (www.crawford.fcps.net)
- Click on Students
- Click on Media Center
- Click on Online Catalog
- Select Crawford Middle School Library
- Click on Catalog
- Search for Book
I will send you a confirmation email when your materials are ready for pick-up. Be sure to check your Fayette County email periodically.
Pick-up and drop-off will be available on Thursdays from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. (If you are unable to come during this time, please email me and I will do my best to accommodate you.) **However, you may always drop off library books at our front office during school hours.
When You Arrive
Notify me of your arrival by calling the school library at 381-3387. (Please park on the football field side of the building.)
**If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me. email@example.com
Our Extra Innings Program will be launching on Monday, September 14 for the 2020-2021 school year. It's mission is to help students complete their homework and to enrich their lives. We offer topics such as music, art, archery, dance, business, college and career prep, and much more. Extra Innings also wants to engage with parents and the community through family events. Contact Director Debra Glenn for more information.
December 21, 2020
December 22, 2020
December 23, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 25, 2020
December 28, 2020
December 29, 2020
December 30, 2020
December 31, 2020
January 1, 2021
January 4, 2021
January 18, 2021
February 15, 2021