Family Health Resources
Students come to Fayette County Public Schools with many health-related needs. If a student's health condition affects their ability to access or participate in the learning environment, they might be eligible for accommodations under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or through the district's Special Education Department. For 504 accommodation questions, contact your school's counselor. If your child has an Individual Education Plan or you believe they might need Special Education services, please contact the school's special education facilitator.
We have gathered some basic resources here for easy reference.
- Cover your cough & clean your hands
- When to keep your child home from school
- Emergency action posters (allergic reaction, difficulty breathing, bites, bleeding, blisters, bruises, burns)
- Concussion ABCs | Signs and symptoms
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke tips
Gluten intolerance / celiac disease
Parent packets with forms
- Gastrostomy tube
- Note: Packets for allergies, asthma, diabetes, and seizures are on separate pages (see list in left rail)
Other health forms and resources can be found under the Staff Channel.