Students come to Fayette County Public Schools with many health-related needs. If a student's health condition affects their ability to access or participate in the learning environment, they might be eligible for accommodations under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or through the district's Special Education Department. For 504 accommodation questions, contact your school's counselor. If your child has an Individual Education Plan or you believe they might need Special Education services, please contact the school's special education facilitator.
- Local health department
- Cover your cough & clean your hands
- When to keep your child home from school
- Concussion ABCs & Concussion signs and symptoms
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke tips
- Bed bug basics for families & What schools should know about bed bugs
- Head lice in schools (CDC)