5:00 PM - 7:30 PM Medical Academy Community Fair
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Defender Madness
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Lexington Community Orchestra- Dress Rehearsal
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM All County HS Band Audition Clinic
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Lexington Community Orchestra- Concert
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM SBDM
November 22, 2018
Enrollment for the 18-19 School Year
To begin the enrollment process, the parent/guardian must provide the following documents:
- Address verification (2 forms): Copy of a signed lease/deed AND a current utility bill
- Current immunization certificate on a Kentucky form
- Original birth certificate: a passport may be used if unable to provide original birth certificate
- TB skin test: if coming from outside of the United States, it must be complete and read. This skin test must be given AFTER the student enters the USA.
- ESL testing: if you student is coming from outside of the United States and your home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriguez at (859) 381-4179 for testing
- Parent/Guardian ID: drivers license, state I.D., passport, etc.
- High School Transcript: any grades and credits earned if coming from another high school
- If you are coming from a middle school, you will need an 8th grade report card documenting graduation.
Summer Reading Assignments
The reading assignments for students this summer can be found here, divided up by academy. Click on the link of your student's academy below for more information!