The Office of Human Resources provides an opportunity to reimagine what is possible for FCPS employees. Using classified professional development funds, we offer an Aspiring Leaders Program (ALP) for a limited number of classified, hourly staff.
- Increases the capacity of classified, hourly staff through development of leadership skills;
- Requires a professional commitment for active participation in all class activities;
- Develops a “grow your own” workforce with job-embedded support from the district;
- Encourages networking among our employees with varying expertise;
- Increases awareness of the daily operations of FCPS classified departments;
- Provides additional strategies for our classified, hourly staff to implement immediately.
-- Application Link Pending --
* Be employed with FCPS for at least one year;
* Work in a full-time position;
* Complete and submit an application and resume for consideration;
* Demonstrate potential for leadership opportunities.