AP Exam registration has started.
Here is the AP Exam Letter that went out to students with all the information.
Below is a list of important dates for the registration process:
- September 29th at 12:01 AM - Registration begins.
- November 1st – Late Registration begins. Registrations will incur a $25 late fine per registration.
- November 11th – Last day for full refund. No refunds will be given after November 11th as a cancellation fee of $40 per exam is charged by the College Board.
- November 14th - $65 Late fine per exam begins.
- March 8th – Last day to order exam w/$65 late fine per exam.
KDE announced that they will pay a significant amount toward AP exams for all public school students again this year. All students who register for an AP exam will pay $40 if they register on time. After the student takes the AP exam in May, a $20 refund will be issued. If a student no-shows for an exam, there will be no refunds. Students who receive a free/reduced lunch waiver will not pay any up-front fees for on time registrations. However, late and cancellation fees will apply to these students as they are not subsidized by the state.
Students must complete online registration through MyAP and Total Registration to register for desired AP exams. Exam payment completes registration. Students need to have joined the teacher's AP class section(s) on MyAP before September 29th.
Detailed registration instructions will be sent out closer to 9/29/22. Multiple emails will be sent home through IC during the registration timeline.