About the Tri-M National Music Honor Society
From the Tri-M website:
- The Tri-M Music Honor Society is a program of the National Association for Music Education (NAfME), which focuses on creating future leaders in music education and music advocacy.
- Tri-M is the only music honor society for junior/middle school and high school students in the country.
- Tri-M recognizes students that have gone above and beyond both academically and musically.
- Tri-M also provides students leadership opportunities to make a difference in their community through music-based service projects.
- There are more than 2,100 chapters across 50 states and 15 countries.
- Tri-M involves more than 84,000 students in grades 6-12.
- Each year, student members contribute more than 750,000 service hours to their school and local communities and raise nearly $1 million for causes they care about.
- 2021-2022 inductees: Jillian Downey, Emily Kratzenberg, Anna Page, and Larkin Romines