Information for Prospective Students
8th Grade Students who are interested in applying for StationArts should complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the online application
2. Once the application is processed, a StationArts Staff Member will contact the students family about the interview/audition process. This year, the Interviews/Auditions will be held over zoom or through FlipGrid. The staff member making the contact will include links and directions for the interview/audition.
3. Students should prepare for the audtion. Here is a list of work samples suggested for each area:
4. During the interview/audtion, our staff would like to get to know students from their own perspective to see how they would best fit into the program.
5. Accepted students and families can expect to reveive notification in mid to late January. Once families receive the email notification, they have two weeks to accept the offer to be part of the program.
If you have any questions about the application, interview, or acceptance process, please contact Kelly Mayes at email@example.com or Noelle McGill at firstname.lastname@example.org