State/District Required Assessments (2022-23)
- ACCESS Testing: Begins January 5th and will hopefully be done Jan. 31st. We have until 2/17 to complete testing.
- ACT: March 8th (10th and 11th grade)
- KSA: TBD but the window is 5/8-5/26 (10th and 11th grade)
Optional Assessments (2022-23)
- CTE-EOP Testing Window: March 13th – March 24th
- AP Exams: May 1st – May 5th and May 8th – May 12th (Exams will be offsite at Central Bank Center. May 5th exams will be at Sullivan University.)
2023 AP Exam Information - Please Read!
AP Exams (Exams are in May 2023, but the deadline to register has already passed.)
ACCESS for ELs
ACCESS meets U.S. federal requirements under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) for monitoring and reporting English Learners’ progress toward English language proficiency. It tests students' language in the four domains: Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing.
Date(s): January-February 2023
Student(s): Students identified as English Learners (EL) in all grades who are currently receiving services.
PLD Contact: Jennifer Mason, Building Assessment Coordinator for ELs
Adriane Hardin Davis, EL Department Chair
The ACT contains four multiple-choice tests—English, mathematics, reading, and science—and an optional writing test. These tests are designed to measure skills that are most important for success in postsecondary education and that are acquired in secondary education.
*Students in all grades are eligible to take the ACT for a fee on a Saturday. Click here for more information.
Date(s): (March 8th, 2023)
Make-up Testing Window: TBD (March 2023)
Student(s): All 10th and 11th grade students
Preparing for the ACT Test Online
Registration: Not required for the state/district ACT administration in March.
Additional dates/registration information.
For March ACT:
For Additional ACT Dates: