Talking Points is a free school-wide communication app that allows families to easily connect with teachers and principals.
Here’s how it works: Your child’s teacher, team lead, support team, or principal will send you a text message and you will receive the message through SMS text or the Talking Points parent App. You can reply back through either method. You can also reply with an emoji. ☺
There’s no charge if you have an unlimited texting plan. If not, standard text messaging fees apply - You can unsubscribe at any time by texting GOODBYE. - Download the TalkingPoints for Parents Mobile App in the app store on iPhone or Android!
Parents should be able to see all of their children’s teachers when they download the Parents Mobile App. If you do not see all of your children’s teachers, you are not receiving messages, or all of the child’s guardians are not receiving messages, please contact your child’s school and check the following items:
- Make sure that the correct individual(s) are identified as a guardian with your child's school.
- The guardian(s) have a Cell Phone contact type associated with them with the current text-enabled cell phone number listed. A cell phone number is required so a guardian can receive text messages through Talking Points.
Talking Points Resources
- Spanish Talkingpoints for Leestown Parents
- Welcome to Talking Points: Parent Presentation by Talkingpoints
- Getting Started Guide for Parents
- Tips for Building Strong Relationships with Teachers
- Tips for Communicating with Teachers
- How to switch from the Parent App back to SMS text messages
- Text-To-Speech with Parent Mobile App
Talking Points Translated Resources