Voluntary COVID-19 Testing
Fayette County Public Schools has implemented robust health and safety protocols designed to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19 so that our students reap the benefits of in-person learning. For instance, our health care partners offer voluntary free COVID-19 testing for all interested FCPS students and employees on several of our campuses, district facilities, and community locations. Individuals can go to any of the testing sites regardless of where they work or attend school.
No appointment needed, with drive-thru testing:
Gravity Diagnostics, for the week of Sept. 20
- Frederick Douglass High School, 2000 Winchester Road, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday; (by the athletic fields, in the gated parking lot off Meeting Street)
- Lafayette High School, 401 Reed Lane, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday; (in the parking lot facing the school in front of the grassy triangle area; enter from Reed Lane, exit right off E Vista Street)
- Southern Middle School, 400 Wilson Downing Road, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday; (in the left side parking lot)
Bluewater Diagnostic Laboratory, for the week of Sept. 20
- Frederick Douglass High School, 2000 Winchester Road, from 7 to 9 a.m. Friday; (by the athletic fields, in the gated parking lot off Meeting Street)
- Leestown Middle School, 2010 Leestown Rd., from 7 to 9 a.m. Wednesday
- Winburn Middle School, 1060 Winburn Drive, from 7 to 9 a.m. Monday
From Wild Health and the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government, ongoing walk-up testing sites operating from 2 to 6 p.m.:
- Fayette County Public Schools, 100 Midland Ave. (former Herald-Leader building), seven days a week.
- Immanuel Baptist Church, 2261 Armstrong Mill Road, on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Lexington Legends Ballpark, 2017 Legends Lane, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Contact: FCPS spokeswoman Lisa Deffendall, (859) 699-1441