Voluntary COVID-19 Testing
Fayette County Public Schools has implemented robust health and safety protocols designed to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19 so that our students reap the benefits of in-person learning. For instance, our health care partners offer voluntary free COVID-19 testing for all interested FCPS students and employees on several of our campuses, district facilities, and community locations. Individuals can go to any of the testing sites regardless of where they work or attend school.
No sign-up needed, with drive-thru testing:
Bluewater Diagnostic Laboratory:
- Mondays from 7 to 9 a.m. at Winburn Middle School, 1060 Winburn Drive
- Wednesdays from 7 to 9 a.m. at Leestown Middle School, 2010 Leestown Rd.
- Fridays from 7 to 9 a.m. at Frederick Douglass High School, 2000 Winchester Road, by the athletic fields in the gated parking lot off Meeting Street
Please contact Bluewater Dx for questions about your results. Scroll to the bottom of their webpage for the submission form.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Dixie Magnet Elementary, 1940 Eastland Pkwy., in the car lane on the side
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Frederick Douglass High School, 2000 Winchester Road, by the athletic fields in the gated parking lot off Meeting Street
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lafayette High School, 401 Reed Lane, in the parking lot in front of the grassy triangle area; enter from Reed Lane, exit right off East Vista Street
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Southern Middle School, 400 Wilson Downing Road, in the left side parking lot
- Weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Sayre Christian Village, 3775 Belleau Wood Drive
Please contact LabTox for questions about your results. Include the name and date of birth of the person tested.
These walk-up testing sites run by Wild Health and the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government operate from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Daily at the FCPS building at 100 Midland Ave. (former Herald-Leader location) Note the holiday change: On Thanksgiving Day, the hours here are 8 a.m. to noon.
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at Immanuel Baptist Church, 2261 Armstrong Mill Road. Note holiday change: Closed on Thanksgiving.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Lexington Legends Ballpark, 2017 Legends Lane