Welcome to the Dual Credit Information page. Below you will find information on the topics of:
- How to apply for dual credit classes?
- How is the dual credit class paid for?
- KHEAA Account
- Will my dual credit class transfer to the college I will be attending?
- Can I drop the class? When can I drop? How do I drop?
- How do I send my dual credit transcript to the college I will be attending?
- If you are taking Dual Credit English and/or Dual Credit Math please click on the Campbellsville University tab below.
- If you are taking Dual Credit German and or Physics please click on the Western Kentucky University tab below.
- If you are taking Dual Credit US History please click on the Midway University tab below.
* If you are taking a combination of Dual Credit Classes you will need to apply to each of the Universities. An example would be: Dual Credit English and Dual Credit Physics and Dual Credit US History> You would apply to Campbellsville University (English) and Western Kentucky University (Physics) and Midway University (US History)
So let's get started!
Step # 1 Admissions Application and Registration - You will do this with Ms. Bates (College and Career Coach) or in your dual credit class.
Step #2 Create your KHEAA Account- You will receive an email and it will be posted in your class, the deadline to request your Dual Credit Scholarship from KHEAA. Select the tab below on KHEAA to learn more about this.
BCTC- Dual Credit Film Studies
Campbellsville University Dual Credit Admissions Application: English, Math , Communications
Eastern Kentucky University- Dual Credit German
Midway University Dual Credit Admissions Application: US History
Western Kentucky University Dual Credit Admissions Application: Astronomy or Physics
How is the dual credit class paid for?
KHEAA Account/KHEAA Dual Credit Scholarship
Can I drop the class? When can I drop the class? How do I drop the class?
Will my dual credit class credits transfer?
How do I send my dual credit transcript to the college I will be attending?