What is Kami?
Kami is Chrome extension (online tool) pushed out to all FCPS Chrome accounts. We are using the free version and there is no need to purchase the paid version of Kami to complete an assignment.
Kami with Embedded PDF
If the PDF is embedded into Canvas, the PDF document will open and prompt you to edit with Kami. The video below shows using Kami from an elementary Canvas course where the PDF if part of embedded content.
- Video (10/13/2020): Student Use of Kami in Canvas (6:21)
Kami with Teacher Suppied PDF
If the teacher has asked the student to download and complete a PDF assignment, the student will need to
- Download the document
- Open Kami and open the document from within Kami
- Save changes to the document
- Return to Canvas and submit the assignment
- Video (4/6/2021): Kami Markup and Type on a PDF (10:52)