Describe your school delivery plan for remote instruction, incorporating considerations outlined in the Office of Academic Services Instructional Guidance for Remote Learning document (Appendix O).
- We plan to provide daily synchronous instructional time for all core and encore courses.
- Students will attend our Commodore Time at the start of each day, where they will receive our Social-Emotional Learning
- Students will then follow the traditional bell schedule that will include 4 core and 3 encore classes.
- Students will utilize Zoom and attend classes with their in-person peers.
- Teachers will be expected to follow the district's pacing guides.
- Provide grade-level appropriate instruction for ALL students.
- Provide consistent instruction for all students per grade level.
- Minimize disruption to our master schedule and keep current classes in place.
- Continue student/teacher relationships.
- Keep teacher workload manageable (as much as possible)
- Students will remain with their current teacher for instruction.
- Students will Zoom into their live “in-person” class for instruction.
- Students will have access to a certified “facilitator” for a check/connect help sessions when not in the regularly scheduled classes.
- Students will have the opportunity for additional support by adding an ATL class with a certified teacher.
- Students will continue to complete all work within Canvas.