Extra-curricular, Co-curricular, and Athletics
- Extra-curricular activities, co-curricular activities and athletics will be held in accordance with the Fayette County Public Schools Athletic/Activity Return to Competition Guidelines (Appendix P), as well as guidelines from the Kentucky High School Athletic Association, Kentucky Music Educators Association, and other governing bodies or state guidance.
- For athletics held in the gym, each player will be allowed two families to attend the event
- Names must be submitted to the head coach prior to the event
- For clubs, sponsors must create a sign up sheet to be completed by the student prior to the club meeting
- Only those students who signed up will be allowed to stay
- Tutoring will be held every Thursday from 4:15-5:15 PM.
- Students will be required to register for tutoring online by Wednesdays at 4:15 PM.
- Each content area will have a designated area for tutoring in the Library Media Center.