- All students and staff are required to wear a mask at all times, with the exception of those who have a medical or ARC-directed exemption. Detailed mask and PPE guidance and protocols are provided in Appendix B.
- School hallways are marked with floor stickers to designate social distancing requirements.
- Students will only be allowed to travel one way in the building- counter clockwise.
- Teachers must use the eOS system for students who need to leave the classroom for the restroom, trip to guidance, etc...
- All students K-12 and staff are required to wear a mask at all times, with the exception of those who have a medical or ARC-directed exemption. Detailed mask guidance and protocols are provided in Appendix B.
- Signage will be placed in bathrooms illustrating proper handwashing techniques and marking appropriate social distancing.
- Facilities will be cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes. Staff members will follow proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures and document completion.
- Identified urinals, toilets, and sinks have been covered to prevent use and force social distancing.
- Water fountains and bottle filling stations will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the school day.
- Students and staff will not be allowed to drink directly from water fountains.
- Students will be allowed to bring individual reusable water bottles from home.
- Students may fill their water bottle at water fountain or bottle filling stations.
- Water bottles will be provided for students and staff who do not have one.
- Water bottles will be labeled with each student’s or staff member’s name.
- Students will wash their hands before and after meal service.
- Surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Child nutrition staff follow standard operating procedures regarding food safety and COVID-19 safety procedures (including masks, social distancing, plexiglass barriers, and additional disinfecting of surface and high contact areas).
- Breakfasts and lunches will be single serve meals, with disposable containers and plastic ware.
- Self-service food stations and condiment stations will be removed.
- Share tables will be eliminated and students will be discouraged from sharing food.
- Breakfast will be served as “grab and go” style. Breakfast will be eaten in the seventh period classroom.
- Classrooms will be split for lunch. Half of the class will eat in the cafeteria and half will eat in the classroom.
- Students who eat in the cafeteria will be assigned seats, with six students per table. Each student will have a plastic barrier. Tables will be cleaned after each use by cafeteria supervisors.
- Students who eat in the classroom will be assigned seats. Each student will have a plastic barrier. Tables will be cleaned after lunch.