- Desks and tables will be arranged to spread students out as much as possible. Six feet distancing will not be possible
- Plastic barries will be used to seperate students at tables
- Students will be assigned seats in every classroom
- Students will be required to wear masks, unless a medical note is provided
- Teachers will develop protocols for movement within the classroom
- Students will maintain their own set of supplies
- Students may use a backpack in the classroom. We will not utilize lockers this year
- Teachers will maintain Canvas pages for each class.
- All work will be submitted digitally by students through Canvas or from the specific curriculum platform (Amplify, enVision, Collections)
- Teachers will not collect paper copies of any materials
- Students will not be allowed to use a locker during the school day. They may carry a backpack during the day.
- All rooms will utilize plastic barriers, since social distancing will not be possible in our classrooms.
The Student Center (formerly Library Media Center)
- The library will not be open before school. The library will be open for students until 4:30 PM.
- Teachers will be allowed to bring classes to the library.
- The library media specialist will have two rostered classes during the day.
- Students will be allowed to check out books and materials online, with teacher delivery to the classroom.
- Tables will be cleaned after each use. Books and materials will be quarantined for seven days after return.
- GT services will be offered as nine week courses as usually. We do not utilize push in or pull out services for this.
- Related services will continue to be offered remotely unless data otherwise indicates.
- Resource classes will be taught in person as scheduled.
- First Period: 9:15-10:10
- Second Period: 10:14-11:04
- Third Period 6th Grade: 11:08-11:58
- Third Period 7th/8th Grade: 11:08-12:29 (lunch included)
- Fourth Period 6th Grade: 12:02-1:23 (lunch included)
- Fourth Period 7th/8th Grade: 12:33-1:23
- Fifth Period: 1:27-2:17
- Sixth Period: 2:21-3:11
- Seventh Period: 3:15-4:05