• Registrar

    *Registrations and Enrollments


    *The Drivers School Compliance Form (No Pass/ NoDrive)

    *Records Request



    Teresa Ayers, Registrar


    Fax: 859-381-4866

    Email: Teresa.Ayers@fayette.kyschools.us     

    Registration & Enrollment

    To register a high school (9th-12th grade) student, please review the requirements below and then begin registration online.  A parent/guardian must complete the process online. To determine your child's school, which is based on home address, use the SchoolSite Locator tool


    • Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity (see below*)
    • Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill (water, gas, electric)
    • Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam ** 
    • Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate **
    • Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
    • Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
    • Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
    • Proof of a Negative Tuburculouses (TB) skin test if coming from outside the United States 

    ** You may register without these two documents, but your child may not attend school until they are on file with FCPS.

    A legal copy of the child's birth certificate or another official document proving the child's identity and date of birth is required for school registration. Among the acceptable alternatives: 

    • Adoption records;
    • Valid passport or other federal government identification;
    • Military identification or immigration card;
    • Valid Kentucky driver's license or permit;
    • Prior school records (other than FCPS) identifying student by name and date of birth; or
    • Statement: "At this time, I am unable to provide the school with one of the acceptable forms of proof listed above. I understand that this constitutes written notice that Kentucky state law requires that I provide the certified birth certificate or one of the above-listed items to the school within 30 days of student enrollment."

    You can get a birth-certificate application from the assigned school or from the Fayette County Health Department, 650 Newtown Pike; call (859) 252-2371.

    Health documentation: Exams, immunizations, and forms


    Once the Online Registration is complete, contact the Registrar to submit your documents.