The State of Kentucky's Driver's School Compliance Verification (No Pass No Drive) form is completed through the Dunbar Guidance Office.
* Please note, this is for Paul Laurence Dunbar Students only.
Please Read ALL of the Information Below!
Eligibility as Determined by the State of Kentucky:
- Students must be 16 years old before completing the form. If turning 16, we will date the form for your 16th birthday.
- The student must have less than 9 unexcused absences and have passed 6 of 8 courses in the preceding semester.
To Submit a Request:
- Complete the form entirely.
- No same day requests. Please allow 24 hours to process on school days.
- Forms can not be processed on weekends or when school is closed.
- Please double check the information for accuracy, especially your email address.
- You will receive an email confirmation once the form is approved or denied. If approved, the email will give you instructions for pick-up.
- The Driver's form expires in 60 days.
- If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder.
- Please do not call us from the testing site asking for this form.
- Use this link to submit your request for the Driver's School Compliance/No Pass No Drive form.
Dunbar Summer hours for picking up the form will be Monday - Thursday 9am - 1pm through June 30th.
Please make requests for pick up several days before your scheduled permit test.
Our offices will be closed July 1st - July 15th, 2022.
For additional information about obtaining a Permit, Drivers' License and Drivers' Manual, click the following link Kentucky No Pass No Drive Website.