AP Testing Information
For the 2020-2021 AP Exams, Tates Creek High School students will be registering online using Total Registration. Exam registration will take a few minutes to complete from any computer or device with internet access. Please have a credit or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to quickly register for AP exams to avoid mailing payment. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school classes.
Online exam registration will begin on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and end on Saturday, October 31, 2020. In order to register, students should register with Total Registration. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. AP exams cost $99.00 per exam, which includes a 4% processing fee. All payments are processed by Total Registration. Online payments can be made by credit or debit card. Check or money order payments must be mailed directly to Total Registration.
Overview of registration steps (be sure to complete tasks at Total Registration AND College Board):
- Go to Total Registration.
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections and questions on the registration form. We will be using your information entered to have answer sheets preprinted. DOUBLE CHECK FOR ACCURACY.
- Carefully check exams and teachers when you register. The exam schedule is on the back of this letter.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
- Make payment online with Total Registration.
- Print registration and payment confirmation page for your records. Registration on Total Registration is complete when you can print a confirmation page.
Important AP Exam Registration is the following:
- Registration website: Total Registration
- October 1, 2020 -- Regular Registration begins.
- November 1, 2020 - $25 late fine per registration begins.
- November 12, 2020 -- Last day to cancel any exam for a full refund.
- November 14, 2020 -- Late Registration, registrations incur a $65 late fine per EXAM.
- March 11, 2021 -- Last day to order exams with late fines.
- April 30, 2021 - Last day to cancel an exam for partial refund. Maximum refund will be $48.
- Please contact Ms. Angela Davis at email@example.com if you have questions or difficulty with the registration process.
- You may also contact Total Registration directly at 1-800-974-2187 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the Total Registration website.
AP Exam Testing Dates
US Government and Politics
Monday, May 3, 2021 @ 8:00 am
Computer Science Principles
Thursday, May 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am
Thursday, May 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm