For the 2022-23 AP Exams, Tates Creek High School students will be registering online using Total Registration. Exam registration will take a few minutes to complete from any computer or device with internet access. Please have a credit or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to quickly register for AP exams to avoid mailing payment. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school classes.
Online exam registration will begin on Monday, October 3, 2022 and end on Friday, November 11, 2022. In order to register, students should click on the link provided or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/18144. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. AP exams cost $42.00 per exam, which includes a 4% processing fee. All payments are processed by Total Registration. Online payments can be made by credit or debit card. Check or money order payments must be mailed directly to Total Registration.
Overview of registration steps (be sure to complete tasks at Total Registration AND College Board):
- Go to link: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181444 (case sensitive).
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections and questions on the registration form. We will be using your information entered to have answer sheets preprinted. DOUBLE CHECK FOR ACCURACY.
- Carefully check exams and teachers when you register. The exam schedule is on the back of this letter.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
- Make payment online with Total Registration.
- Print registration and payment confirmation page for your records. Registration on Total Registration is complete when you can print a confirmation page.
Important AP Exam Registration is the following:
- Registration website: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181444 (case sensitive)
- Monday, October 3, 2022 -- Regular Registration begins.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022 -- $25 Late Fine Begins
- Friday, November 11, 2022 -- Last day to cancel any exam for a full refund.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 -- Last day to order exams with $45 Late Fine.
- Sunday, April 30, 2023 -- Last day to cancel an exam for a partial refund. Late Fee Fine is $48.
Please contact Mrs. Angela Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or difficulty with the registration process.
You may also contact Total Registration directly at 1-800-974-2187 or email@example.com for questions about the Total Registration website.
AP Exam Testing Dates
Monday, May 1, 2023
AP US Government and Politics
Thursday, May 4, 2023
AP Human Geography and
Monday, May 8, 2023
AP Computer Science Principles